I’m a professional iOS and Android developer for more than 10 years, going freelance for the past many years.
The goal was to make a simple piano app as good as possible, so I went over the edge in almost every aspect in performance, gestures, and even designing the piano keys :)
Pavel Alexeev is a seasoned iOS and Android developer, artist, and musician from St. Petersburg, Russia.
Love Things for its simplicity. Also, Telegram is running faster than everyone else in the messengers' competition.
The first lines of code were written in 2015!
I sing in a choir and often have the need to listen to “this voice's part” or “how does the Bb sound?” By that time, I couldn’t find an app that was perfect enough for such quick usage. Some apps (like GarageBand) launches for seconds, others were just bad.
It perfectly does its job for being just a piano and not a synthesizer / DAW/learning app.
Also, I never saw any other piano app with a Today widget.
Will try not to bloat it with features. Maybe someday Apple will make desktop widgets functional enough for the piano needs.
Sure, please share it to your musical-friends :) For any questions you can drop me an email, or find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pash237 , or Instagram: .https://www.instagram.com/pash237/
I have tried to make the best piano app on iOS and Google Play, so any feedback is welcome!
- Good sounding (sampled instruments)
- Good looking
- Option for two stacked rows
- Low latency (compared to the rest of piano apps)
- Custom instruments (record your own sample using a microphone or open existent file)
- 128 MIDI instruments (really!)
- MIDI over WiFi
- Full piano keyboard (88 keys)
- Nice key labels
- Fast loading (less than 0.3 second)
- Multitouch support
- Sustain pedal
- No ads!
Piano For You is suitable for professional musicians as well as for learning piano. Many vocalists use it to track pitch. Composers use Piano For You to record their musical ideas on the go. You should try it too :)
Latency is a real pain on Android devices, but I've done all I can. If you find a piano app with lower latency, I'll give you the full version for free, with your name in the credits :)
Note: Latency is much better on recent devices.
Additional HQ instruments (Rhodes Piano, Accordion and Church Pipe Organ) are paid, but hey, there are no ads! You can also support me buying a full version - it includes all the instruments and missed features.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is for exporting your piano recording in .wav format and instruments download
- WRITE_SETTINGS is for setting recording as a ringtone
- INTERNET is for instruments download (rhodes piano, accordion and organ)
- BILLING is for in-app purchases
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE is for MIDI over WiFi
- CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE is for MIDI over WiFi
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is for MIDI over WiFi
- RECORD_AUDIO is for recording samples
Categories: Music & Audio
Date: February 3, 2022
Developer: Pavel Alexeev
About developer: Pavel Alexeev is a seasoned iOS and Android developer, artist, and musician ... Read more
Elevate your music creativity and practice with the Moises App. Discover the secret of leadin ...