inCarDoc – is OBD2 Car Scanner is a simple and stable working application for communication with the onboard vehicle system and its diagnostics. The engine check-up app is available for iOS and Android users and helps to save time and money providing the possibility to determine breakdowns or other possible issues with your car that will be displayed on the phone screen with detailed information. With the help of the inCarDoc app, you can quickly view the engine main parameters.
– Read real-time parameters: speed, rotation, timings, etc.
– Read diagnostic trouble codes
– Clear trouble codes (turn off Check Engine, MIL)
– Economizer: control fuel consumption
– Driving statistics and more.
The inCarDoc app helps to save time and money. OBD2 diagnostic for sometimes per week prevents you from costly car repair in later. We created a detailed User Guide on how to use inCarDoc for Android and iOS users. Both of them you can find on our web site – incardoc.com. The engine is a very important unit! Check it, insure it for years with inCarDoc!
Application is available in FREE and PRO versions. Android FREE and PRO app you can download from the Google Play store.
As for the iOS app, the PRO version is available in the in-app purchases, users can update functionality to the PRO version.
The free version includes:
– Car diagnostics
– Real-time parameters
The paid version includes:
– the ability to record real-time parameters
– reading, displaying, and recording several parameters at the same time
– recording parameters in the background
– viewing and forwarding of saved parameter traces
– GPS support for binding parameters to the track
– sending data to the server inCarDoc.com
– displaying consumption parameters over the screen of third-party applications
Other possibilities for your car:
– logbook notes: gas stations, service, purchases, diagnostics
– GPS: speed, altitude
– registration and upload of records to the network
– console mode: for advanced users, direct sending OBD2 and ELM327 commands
– custom settings for working with non-standard parameters and protocols
inCarDoc OBD2 Diagnostic App has more than 5 million downloads all over the world today. The app supports English, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian languages.
Users should avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
App Requirements for Android:
- Android 4.0.3 or newer - OBD2 (WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), iCar 3 (BLE).
App Requirements for iOS:
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. - OBD2 (WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), iCar 3 (BLE).
Cars must support the OBD-II standard to work with the app:
- American cars since 1996; - European since 2001-2004; - Japanese since - 2002; - other countries 2005 or later;
To work with the app users need OBDII Bluetooth/Wi-Fi adapter based on ELM 327 or the compatible one.
inCarDoc team developed branded OBD2 inCarDoc Adapter especially for work with the app. The Adapter was developed and tested by the inCarDoc professional engineers. It is a recommended Bluetooth Adapter for iOS & Android devices and fully compatible with multiple car brands and models. More information about it you can find on the website.
Check Data Trouble and take care of your car! Be a smart driver – be an inCarDoc user.
PNN Soft is a development company with 20 years of experience and a huge team of professional developers.
The inCarDoc is an app with more than 7 years of experience on the market. We continue to support it and to adapt to modern devices.
PNN Soft is offering custom software development services for companies from different spheres of business for the last 20 years.
Bluefy - It is the free and the most reliable and effective Web API Browser for iOS
We also are proud of our car app Street Racing Speedometer.
The first version was realized in 2013 and the development process took a year.
Our goal was to make it easier for motorists to take care of their cars. So that they can anticipate minor problems with the on-Board computer and the engine, thanks to the ability to read engine errors and keep statistics on various parameters.
inCarDoc is 7 years old. We have several values that are worth your attention. 1) inCarDoc has its website, where users can ask for help, get app support, read the news, and do other communicative activities. 2) inCarDoc has a branded customized adapter, which was developed specifically for the app. 3) Until the present, we continue to optimize the app for new devices and cars.
PNN Soft keeps up with the times, and constantly monitors trends in the field of mobile applications for cars. In addition to improvements to the inCarDoc functionality, we are going to relaunch the site in 2021, expanding its boundaries for users.
The full app support and even more, you can get on our website, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
About App: inCarDoc app is a perfect tool for OBD2 Diagnostic. Check Engine, car diagnostics, scanning, monitoring, and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD2 compliant cars.
Categories: Auto & Vehicles
Date: November 26, 2020
Developer: PNN Soft
About developer: PNN Soft is offering custom software development services for companies from ... Read more
Passengers use an app to order a ride, where they are quoted the fare. Fetch Taxi uses a dyna ...
Find every shared mobility vehicles nearby: scooters, bikes, and cars.
Aren't you t ...
MySyara is an on-demand car care and technology company. We are the Middle East's first compl ...