Yes. Anytune was created by developers with decades of experience and a passion for music.
The ability to slow down (time-stretch) Spotify and Apple Music streams required some novel innovations.
The interviewee, Tony Wacheski, is the co-founder and CEO of Anytune Inc. Anytune Inc. is focused on creating great tools to help musicians of all kinds to learn faster, transcribe easier, perform better, and have more fun practicing.
Spotify: Playing old and discovering new music.
Audible: : Reading a book while biking.
Slack: : Staying connected and sharing.
We have incorporated a decade of user engagement from Anytune on Apple and years of effort to deliver Anytune on Android.
We wanted to make learning music by ear easier and more fun.
We built the app we would have loved to have when we started to learn to play. Then responded to user requests. Anytune allows you to slow down audio files on your device as well as Spotify and Apple Music streams. You can save settings, marks, loops, notes and more to help you learn, practice, or transcribe any song. Anytune provides powerful tools for musicians in a simple to use music player app.
We have an inspired vision constructed from over a decade of user engagement. A fantastic Loop Trainer will be releases soon. We also working on a source separation service to allowing users to solo or mute specific instruments.
Download Anytune on Android. The core features are free. Suggest a new feature or capability that will help you on your musical journey.
Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear! ANYTUNE™, the ultimate music practice app for musicians of all kinds, has been recreated for Android.
Learn a song by slowing it down without changing the pitch. Pick out every note to learn a piece, or play along with your favorite tracks by starting slow and gradually increasing the tempo.
Add marks to break down a song, color sections, and find your place quick. Create loops so you can practice parts over and over. Transpose a song to play or transcribe in a different key. Fine tune the song by cents for alternate and non-standard tunings.
Slow down, mark, and loop your Spotify and Apple Music streams.
Instantly play audio files directly from your device’s storage for the full power of Anytune.
We just started. Subscribe now to enjoy early adopter introductory pricing.
• Slow down, mark, and loop your Spotify and Apple Music streams
• Instantly play songs directly from the device memory
• Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
• Amazing sound quality, even below a quarter speed
• Transpose the song by Key (+/- 24 semitones)
• Fine-tune the song by hundredths (+/- 49 cents)
• Original BPM and Key calculated and adjusted value displayed
• Manage the content of the songs in the active playlist (queue)
• Create marks to define sections with different colors
• Fine-tune loops and markers with nudges and shifts
• Automatically Loop sections between markers with AutoLoop™
• Individually label markers and regions
• Easily navigate through marks from the loop and marker list
• Visualize your music with detailed zoomable waveform and full song view
• Jump back and forth in the waveform of the whole song
• Easily search your device, your projects, Spotify and Apple Music
• Simply tap and hold controls for help
• In-app help to access advanced features
• and much much more
Categories: Music & Audio
Date: October 6, 2022
Developer: Anytune Inc.
About developer: The interviewee, Tony Wacheski, is the co-founder and CEO of Anytune Inc. An ... Read more