Yes! My co-founder and I have been working on apps for several years now. Hevy is our first project together and we’re super excited to work on such an interesting fitness product.
The most challenging part of developing Hevy was making it extremely easy to use. Hevy is quite a complex product with a lot of moving parts, but we had to make sure that it was very simple to use for an average user that goes to the gym a couple of times a week. At the same time, we also had to make sure it was complete enough for advanced weightlifters to find our product useful.
My name is Guillem Ros, I'm the co-founder of Hevy, and I've been working on apps for about 7 years now. I love exercising and it's great to be sharing my passion for a healthy lifestyle with the world, through Hevy. I'm really happy to be working on Hevy because of the positive impact it is having on the weightlifting community and because it's great to work on a product that helps people lead a healthier lifestyle.
These are a few apps we really love
Spotify - We love what they’ve made music more accessible and turned it into a social experience with people.
Bear - We take notes all the time, and we think Bear is a great app that syncs your iPhone and Mac notes.
Twitter - Fantastic design and very intuitive UX. By the way, follow us on twitter at @hevyapp
We’ve been working on this app since mid-2019. We’ve been working really hard to turn this into the best fitness app in the world and there’s still so much left to do.
I started going to the gym in early 2019 and I really missed the sense of community and progression in the gym. I was aimlessly lifting weights and really wanted to connect with my friends going to the gym. So the user needs we had in mind while developing Hevy was to bring community and tracking to the gym.
If you have a look at other workout tracker apps in the market, they tend to be really hard to use and have quite an ugly/old UI. So we decided to bring a fresh and simple to use the app to the market with an amazing community to support each other. Although I’m proud of the app we’ve created, I’m more proud of the community that has formed as a result of the app.
Our future plans are simple. Keep making it easier for people to log their workouts, improve their analytics and ways they can measure their progress, and bring communities together through engaging social features. This will be our main focus for the next few months, we believe there is still so much to improve upon and we are sure we can deliver a world-class experience to our users.
Download Hevy and start logging your workouts and connecting with your gym buddies! You can find more information about Hevy at https://www.hevyapp.com/
About App: Start the year strong by logging your workouts and tracking your progress with Hevy - for free!
Hevy has been designed to be the simplest, most intuitive workout tracker in the world. No ads and free. Log your gym workouts, get extensive statistics to track your progress over time, and join a growing community of athletes. Hevy is the perfect weightlifting tracker and planner that will allow you to reach your fitness goals.
• Track your lifts with an intuitive, simple to use interface.
• Plan and log your routines with the advanced routine planner
• Hundreds of exercises with free high-quality videos for you to focus on your form
• Follow your friend's progress by following their lifts and copying their routines
• Create your own custom exercises for your workouts
• Mark sets as Warmup, Normal, Drop sets, Failure and Supersets
• Customize automatic rest timers
• Analyze your gym sessions in detail with muscle group graphs
• Calculation of One Rep Max
• Create an unlimited amount of routines
• Analyze the progression of your lifts with beautiful full-screen graphs of volume, best weight & total reps
• Copy your friends' workouts
• Perfect for a variety of different training types such as weightlifting, powerlifting, olympic exercises, 5x5, strength training, stronglifts, crossfit, and bodybuilding.
• Also perfect for bodyweight workouts such as calisthenics, cardio tracking and HIIT.
• Use it as a journal planner to keep track of your gym sessions over time.
• Create routines and plan your sessions ahead of time
• Whether your goal is to increase your strength in weightlifting exercises, lose some weight, or improve your level of fitness, Hevy helps you to stay on track.
• Easily see your previous lift values, this helps you with progressive overload in your training, and will help you lift heavier over time.
• Carefully follow proper form with +200 exercise videos such as Bench Press, Squat and Deadlift
• Filter exercises by muscle groups and equipment type
• Whether you’re lifting heavy or light, trying to improve your fitness or to get strong, join Hevy workout tracker and be a part of the community!
Get Hevy and take your training to the next level!
Categories: Health & Fitness
Date: May 5, 2020
Developer: Guillem Ros
About developer: My name is Guillem Ros, I'm the co-founder of Hevy, and I've been working on ... Read more
Do you have low self-esteem because of your stutter? Are you struggling with this very real s ...
Your privacy matters! eMoods never stores ANY of your data in the cloud or connects to any AP ...
Join tens of thousands of others and pack on muscle like never before with Targeted Hypertrop ...