Yes, first, there was the Windows version of EssentialPIM. Android EPIM came into existence later.
We used to develop on Windows and switching to a new platform (Android in this case) back in the days was probably the most challenging aspect.
Victor is the co-founder and co-owner of Astonsoft Ltd., the maker of EssentialPIM. He has been in business since the early 2000s when his team first started working on what later turned out to become EssentialPIM. Astonsoft has developed several apps but EssentialPIM is the key to all of them. Going strong and always looking forward to new releases that bring them exceptional feedback from the large community of users.
Ministocks – for its simplicity and providing me with the exact type of info I need (that’s a stock widget on Android) and Waze for helping me getting around traffic, showing speed cameras and police patrols.
We’ve been developing it for 7 years already.
Our first assumption was to bring appointments, tasks, notes, contacts and passwords entries from the Windows version of EssentialPIM onto the Android platform in a single app. To allow users to always have all their crucial information with them on their devices (not just on PCs). We started with just a single module (Passwords), adding more and more modules and features as time was passing by, including synchronization as with the Windows version as with Google services (Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, etc.).
The app offers users a complete personal information manager experience by allowing them to handle all their appointments, tasks, contacts, notes and password entries on the go with easy-to use, intuitive tools. It can be used as a stand-alone or as an accompanying app to Windows EssentialPIM. All the data is interconnected and in a single package!
Email module implementation, optimization for Chromebooks, UI improvements, etc.
Give EssentialPIM a try. And let us take care of the rest.
About App: This is an Android version of highly popular on Windows platform personal information manager - EssentialPIM. It allows you to manage Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Contacts, and Passwords. All your data is interconnected and in one package!
- Includes Calendar (day, week, week agenda, month, year and agenda views), Tasks (custom fields, hierarchical structure), Notes (tree-like multilevel structure), Contacts (groups and unlimited custom fields) and Passwords (secure, self-locking mechanism) modules
- Customizable widgets (calendar month and agenda views, tasks, notes, quickly add new items, modules shortcuts)
- Flawless synchronization with Win EPIM works over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (4G/LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Automatic synchronization of all your data with Google services: Calendar, Tasks, Drive (for Notes and Passwords) and Contacts
- Ability to assign tags to items, which is always a great way to better organize your data and its usage scenarios
- Storing attachments linked to any types of items
- Lock the app with a password and/or fingerprint for security purposes
- Data backup/restore option
- Fast and responsive user interface with light and dark themes
Date: December 7, 2019
Developer: Victor Potapov from Astonsoft Ltd.
About developer: Victor is the co-founder and co-owner of Astonsoft Ltd., the maker of Essent ... Read more
The most popular app to view all your calendars like Google, Live, Outlook, iCloud, Exchange, ...
ReefKinetics - Cloud Controller is a venture-backed company based in Beirut, created and driv ...
Doing something good repeatedly always leads to something great.
Improve life & health ...