The Welltory App is one of the most reputable health tracking and guidance apps, with 5 million users across 130+ countries and over 60 000 5-star ratings. Welltory has over 400 000 MAU and 30 000 active subscribers – about half use our app with their Apple Watch. Arizona State University and University College London have used the Welltory App as a scientific research tool. Welltory has been featured as “App of the Day” by Apple and reviewed by widely-read publications like Techcrunch and Men's Health. We have raised $6.6M in investments so far.
Heart Rate Variability Measurements
Heart rate variability measurements interpret your heartbeat data for insights about your stress, energy, and even your ability to focus – use them in the morning to check how much you can put on your plate for the day, or just check in with your body at any time.
You can take heart rate variability measurements by putting your finger over the camera and flash, or use an Apple Watch – it takes heart rate variability measurements automatically when you’re at rest, but you can also set the Breathe app (Or Breathe in the Mindfulness app, depending on your watchOS version) to three minutes and launch it to measure whenever you like.
Welltory is a team that consists of developers and scientists who together have created a healthcare app designed to help people prevent illness through personalized advice. We are exploring solutions on how to provide individual, personalized healthcare advice by conducting relevant research.
Arizona State University and University College London have used the Welltory App as a scientific research tool. It has been featured as ‘App of the day’ by Apple and is well-reputed through Techcrunch, Men’s Health, and many other tech journals.
The interviewee chose not to answer this question.
Almost 7 years.
We turn your data into real health insights and guidance.
Millions of people use apps and fitness trackers to collect data about the way they live, work, and move. This data is extensive, but hard to make sense of. People see steps and calories burned, but don’t know if it’s enough to improve their health. They track their heart rate, but what do the trends and changes really tell them?
That’s why we created Welltory — an app that analyzes your data comprehensively and uses it to guide you to better health.
Our heartbeat analysis is based on decades of scientific research, and all health guidance provided by Welltory science-backed.
We also conduct research to create new opportunities for personalized health guidance:
1. We publish research papers in which we examine aggregated user data.
2. We research our users' data and create unique new features that help them stay healthy, sleep better, and work out smarter.
Unlike fitness apps, we don't push our users to make drastic changes. Unlike medical apps, we work before it's too late.
Health apps typically fall into one of two categories – apps like blood pressure journals, which address specific health problems for people who are already sick, or apps like meditation guides, which provide content for health-conscious people who already know what they’re looking for. Welltory is the only app with a holistic approach that adapts to each individual user’s health needs and lifestyle.
In the next few years, we hope that Welltory’s cutting-edge technology, simplicity of use, and beautiful design will win the hearts of millions, making our world a healthier, happier place.
The next big release will be soon this year and include our new app for Apple Watch.
Download the app and if you love it, share it with your friends, family and loved ones.
Get insights about your health with a smart ekg heart rate monitor: track heart rate & pulse, measure stress, energy, and productivity. Loved by 5 million users, featured by TechCrunch, Product Hunt, and Lifehacker. One heart rate monitor app for hrv monitoring — many heart health insights. Meet your healthmate Welltory!
Welltory analyzes heart variability, or hrv — a health marker backed by over 25,000 studies on PubMed. It is a science-based accurate app: just put your finger on camera to measure your heart rate and pulse. No medical heart rate monitors required.
Pulse Monitor & Heart Health Analyzer
– Use photoplethysmography (PPG) to detect heart rate
– Get heart rate variability results with a detailed transcript and personalized smart health recommendations
– Track heartbeat and stress level with ekg heart monitor app everyday to stay healthy
Blood pressure tracker
– Take your blood pressure and add BP data manually to know more about your cardiovascular system
– Keep bp journal and start managing blood pressure by using our smart blood pressure tracker
– Keep a log of your high/low blood pressure and check heart rate and pulse
Activity & fitness tracker
– Apply adaptive zones for training
– Compare the impact of different workouts for better heart health and stress level.
– If you want to make your training plan stick, track HRV at home with Welltory fitness tracker
– Track your sleep with sleep-lab worthy results (sleep cycles, sleep score, heart rate) and find out how to cope with insomnia
– We retrieve sleep tracking data directly from connected sources and show your sleep score as sleep monitor
– Keep an eye on stress level and get stress relief guidance
– Get recommendations on how to cope with stress, panic attacks, and insomnia. Stress test and management apps are a modern way of solving overall health issues and monitor your heart rate
All-in-one Heart App
– Welltory helps you monitor health with the health data you track from wearables — all main vital signs. Track blood pressure, check heart rate and pulse to make sure that you are in good shape
– The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory cardiogram or EKG, ECG interpretation
More health data – more scientific insights
– Use more than 120 data sources for health monitoring: compatible with FitBit, Samsung, Garmin, MiFit, Polar, Mi Band, Oura, Withings and other wearables
– Connect with health and fitness trackers, apps for better heart health, sleep tracking, productivity, meditation, nutrition, e.g. Google Fit, Samsung Health, Strava, Runkeeper, RescueTime, GeoSci, SleepCycle, Lifesum, Noom, Flo, IFTTT
– We store your health data in the cloud, honoring your privacy & safety
WearOS watch app
Welltory is compatible with Samsung Galaxy Watch4.
You can measure your heartbeats using Samsung Galaxy Watch4 with Welltory Wear OS app. Turn your Watch into a heartbeat app.
Welltory can only measure your HRV and detect heart beats. We cannot measure blood pressure or any other vital signs (e.g. oxygen saturation level). However, you may add bp data manually to the bp journal and know more about your cardiovascular system. We also use them in “My Data” if you log these vital signs in your activity tracker. Our app should not be used as medical device/product or ekg interpretation, designed for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
We provide health recommendations to improve your lifestyle based on science. Should you however feel physically unwell we suggest that you consult your doctor.
Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash. Try keeping your finger 1-2 mm away from the flashlight or lay just a tip of the finger on the flash or alternatively cover the flash with one half of the fingertip.
Categories: Health & Fitness
Date: October 31, 2022
Developer: Welltory Inc, C corp, USA
About developer: Welltory is a team that consists of developers and scientists who together h ... Read more