Our founder, Jerry Wolverton, had some exposure to coding as a professional engineer prior to starting Stash. When he started working on Stash, he took online courses to learn more about coding and also hired experienced developers to help.
The most challenging aspect of developing Stash was the fact that it has never been done before. An offline password manager that uses Island Technology did not exist. Being at the forefront of cutting edge technology and putting it on a mobile system was the greatest challenge because no one else was doing it.
Elsi Inc. is the parent company of Stash and was founded in 2017 as a solution to the overwhelming frustration of trying to protect oneself online as more user accounts are rapidly accumulated. We all have too many passwords and are required to make new accounts regularly. The sheer volume of accounts has become all but impossible to properly manage manually or mentally. At Elsi, we felt there had to be a better way to manage passwords that was both safe and simple. So we created Stash!
The interviewee chose not to answer this question.
People have too many passwords and no way to manage them all in a secure way. Stash was created to allow people to securely manage all of their passwords.
Stash is a much simpler and easy to use a password manager than what is on the market. It also uses Island Technology to provide the most advanced offline security in a password manager. The users' data is never connected directly to the internet whereas other password managers store your data online.
Stash has many features in the pipeline such as sharing, Stash+ to allow people to connect to their computers and log in, the ability to add notes, as well as a business solution.
Download the app and try Stash for free from the Google Play store or the Apple App store. Visit our website for more information!
Why do so many people love Stash Password Manager?
- Easily organize all of your usernames and passwords in one place that you always carry with you.
- Increase your security by creating strong passwords using the built-in password generator.
- Quickly find the passwords you need using the built-in search tool.
- Start right away by importing your passwords from another manager or from a spreadsheet.
- Your passwords are protected using AES-128 encryption on the device.
- We offer StashPass for advanced security.
- Stash is a trusted password manager. We don’t want your data. Other companies store your data in the cloud or on their servers. With Stash, your passwords are encrypted and stored only on your phone or on your StashPass. Only you have access to them. No one else.
- You can access your Stash at any time including in Airplane mode and without an internet connection because your data is not stored in the cloud.
- Try it for free
Date: February 8, 2021
Developer: Elsi Inc.
About developer: Elsi Inc. is the parent company of Stash and was founded in 2017 as a soluti ... Read more
AutomateIt is a context-aware Android app that enables users to automate their daily tasks on ...
Sticky Password is the award-winning password manager and form-filler that has been protectin ...