The app was developed by my co-founder back in 2013. I had the idea for the app but did not have coding experience, so we went 50/50 on the company where he built the app and I put some money into marketing.
The initial build didn’t have many challenges but we’ve had hundreds of re-iterations over the last decade, so it looks very different today than 10 years ago. There have been lots of bugs to squash and some have been much more painful than others. Listening to customers everyday has been the best way to fix problems that occur.
I seem to have an addiction to TikTok. It’s obviously a very controversial app and will be interesting if they ban it in the US. It’s such a big challenge to mainstream media and traditional entertainment channels because it turns its billion users into content creators. The world now has unlimited content that is fed specifically to the user that is most likely to engage with that content.
Just over 10 years.
Honestly we just wanted to make people laugh. Nothing funnier than seeing your pet talk back to you.
We’ve had a lot of copycat apps after our initial success but most have been buggy or looking to scam users with extortionate pricing. We’ve continued to be successful over the years because we’ve focused on simplicity and fun.
A special greetings card version. Watch this space!
Obvious telling all your friends about how amazing our app is! We always love to hear any feedback from users and suggestions of how we can make it better. My email is always open. [email protected]
The #1 hit app!
Bring photos of your dog, cat or other pet to life with this funny and easy to use talking pet video creator 🐶🐱. Make them speak realistically and share it as a funny video on your social media, or email it as a special greeting to your friends and family 🎉
Packed full of features!
- Lots of dogs and cats to choose from even if you don't have your own pet 🐶🐱🐹🐰🐻🐼🐯🦁🐵
- Change the voice from big dog 🐕 to little cat 🐈 or anything in between
- Add hats, glasses, mustaches and more to your pet 🎩👓👑
- Advanced animation, your pet looks around in 3D
- Add text to make your own photos or memes
- Translate your voice into your pets using our voice recording feature
Greetings card possibilities are endless and you don't even need to pay for stamps.
- Happy Birthday messages to loved ones
- Mother's Day pet cards with photos
- Valentine's day - send your loving greeting through your loved furry friends
- Christmas wishes - dress your pet as santa or a reindeer and send your christmas greetings to friends and family
- Give your rabbit it’s funny voiceSuitable for any of the following people:
- vets who want to send messages to their pet patient owners through the pet talking
- friends who want to let their cats do all the chatting
- mums and dads who want to share funny news with their children
- pet to pet, let your furry friends record their own meows or woofs and leave them to it
Choose from our extensive collection of breeds of dogs: Australian Shepherd, Beagle, Bernese Mountain, Boxer, Bulldog, Chihuahua, Cocker Spaniel, Dachshund, Doberman Pinscher, English Springer Spaniel, Frenchie, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Maltese Miniature Schnauzer, Poodle, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Yorkshire Terrier.
Our cat breeds include:
Exotic, Ragdoll, British Shorthair, Persian, Maine Coon, American Shorthair, Scottish Fold, Siamese, Devon Rex, Sphynx, Bengal, Birman, Abyssinian, Oriental Shorthair, Cornish Rex, Russian Blue, Norwegian Forest, Tonkinese, Burmese, Himalayan.
Other animals you can choose from include: chick, bunny, lamb, sheep, pig, hamster, fox, meerkat, bear, deer, cow, horse, seal, bear, tortoise, tiger, goldfish, panda, monkey, lion, gorilla, chimpanzee.
Date: June 24, 2023
Developer: Iain Baird
Introducing Posh Film, the ultimate movie app for the sophisticated cinephile see ...