Getting a better flow, UX/UI flow for users. Creating something that helps users and doers it with an evidence-based process. We needed validation and were approached with a partnership by the Mood Disorders Society of Canada.
Moodie was created by a small group of people who care about others' well-being. We built a product and released it for free so that people all over the world can access our services.
Daylio for its minimal and clean flow. It's effective in getting in getting people into the app to track themselves.
Our process of creating a habit combined with a full-tracking diary of daily events, moods, and actions and visually displaying the correlation in a visually with confirmation of what makes them feel better.
We separate ourselves from other apps on the market in the following ways:
▪ Our process of creating a habit combined with a full tracking diary of daily events, moods, and actions and visually displaying the correlation in a chart that provides the user a visual confirmation of what is making them feel better.
▪ The Mental Health Professional Platform is a visualization, data collection, and reporting tool all in one, which is what will make the largest impact on the mental health process in our country.
▪ We have a User Platform that is similar to the Mental Health Professional Platform, but will contain peer support functionality, goals setting, and a few other options to help people be more engaged and feel supported.
▪ We will be able to summarize a patient's physical and mental health through our proprietary software.
▪ Using AI we are able to provide medical alerts to prevent harm and provide a unique user experience.
▪ Display the historical actions of the patient leading up to each appointment.
▪ Prevent a decline in users health.
We have some very leading-edge AI that will be introduced over the next 3 to 4 months to help engage users in a unique way.
Share the app and send us feedback by completing the survey under the + button > Settings > Feedback.
About App: Created in Moncton New Brunswick, Canada we developed an innovative digital health platform that will improve the delivery of mental health services to youth, adults, and vulnerable populations. The application will focus on the reduction of incidences of youth suicide with an emphasis on people living with mental health challenges in a community setting. The mobile application is intended to be used in conjunction with traditional treatments and care, improving therapeutic relationships and decreasing access barriers.
Categories: Health & Fitness
Date: December 9, 2019
Developer: Richard Wilson
About developer: Moodie was created by a small group of people who care about others' well-be ... Read more
Enjoy relaxing sleep soundly, calm for your better sleep, relax can help you focus, breathe, ...
Cough is common and commonly ignored. Most people do not promptly notice when they begin to c ...
Android app to use your mobile phone as a bike computer. Jepster uses GPS to track your ride. ...