This is my first mobile app, but I had considerable experience in software development that helps to optimize various business processes. MemoWord is also a process optimizer that every language learner faces with - learning and memorizing of a large number of words and expressions.
To make it intuitive even for not the most advanced users.
Elena Tikhonova is an economist and entrepreneur, and the creator and producer of the MemoWord app. She was born in Russia. But now, lives in Ukraine and works there with a development team. She is learning foreign languages and is really keen to make this learning process easier and faster for everyone.
Shazam, Telegram, Lingvo, Tripadvisor - simple and concise
About 9 months before its publication and more than one year after its launch. The app is being updated constantly and we have a big roadmap ahead.
All people who learn a foreign language also learn a lot of new vocabulary. People need to write down new words somewhere (from a lesson, from a book, a movie, etc.), memorize them quickly and efficiently, find them easy, to repeat them if they have already been forgotten. MemoWord performs all these functions.
MemoWord is the most convenient and most effective app for learning the exact vocabulary you need. It takes a few seconds to create a new card with a new word or phrase. You can even dictate it. And then, you can learn your flashcards on the go by setting the required number of repetitions in your native language and target one. You can test yourself by ear. It's very effective indeed.
We are currently working on two additional memorization modes with spelling and pronunciation checks. We hope to introduce them to our users soon.
If you are learning a language, MemoWord will be your best assistant. Tell about MemoWord in your social networks, recommend it to your friends and send three screenshots from your posts to [email protected] We will give you a Premium subscription to the app.
Whether you learn English, German, Arabic, Korean, or Hindi, whether you prep for IELTS or DELE test, word-coach "MemoWord flashcards" helps you learn your new words quickly and efficiently.
This app is helpful to everyone who needs to learn and practice new vocabulary.
CREATE YOUR OWN FLASH CARDS TO STUDY IN A SNAP
- audio pronunciation
- choose of sets
LEARN WORDS & PHRASES BY FLIPPING FLASHCARDS AND WITH QUIZZES
- memorization and self-test modes - visually, aurally
- learned cards and difficult ones
- different settings
MEMORIZE YOUR WORDS WITH AUTOPLAY-MODE
- audio pronunciation in needed order
- repetition rate settings
- configurable pause between words to test yourself
FIND PRE-MADE SETS OF CARDS IN OUR COLLECTIONS
- thematic and grammar sets
- basic, intermediate and advanced vocabulary
- vocab for test and exam - TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, DELE, DEFT, TOPIC
- frequent words and phrases - nouns, irregular verbs, phrasal verbs
- idioms, slang, argot, phrases, and expressions (not yet in all languages, but we're working on it)
YOUR CARDS ARE HANDY! ALWAYS AND ANYWHERE!
- repeat, search, review, manage its
- share your sets with friends and students
- upload and download your cards (web-cabinet options)
YOUR BEST TRAVEL ASSISTANT
- translate everything you need
- translate and pronounce everything you want to say
- learn the most useful expressions and words common on the way
YOUR VOCABULARY ORGANIZER AND WORD COACH
- all your new words and learned vocabulary is always handy in your gadgets
- language profiles for each learning language are always handy in your gadgets
- word-book and personal dictionary, flashcards maker, and vocab builder are always handy in one app!
SUPPORT OF LANGUAGES WITH VOICE FUNCTION:
MemoWord uses the Google Text-to-speech' functionality installed on your smartphone. Depending on the model of the gadget, the list of languages and their voices may vary.
Generally, voice packs are available for:
English (pronunciation Australia, India, United Kingdom, United States), Spanish (Spain, Mexico), French (Canadian, France), German, Korean, Turkish, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Greek, Hindi, Chinese (Mandarin) traditional and simplified (Taiwan, China), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Bengali (Bangla) (Bangladesh, India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Hungarian, Indonesian, Javanese, Khmer, Nepali, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Date: December 21, 2020
Developer: Elena Tikhonova
About developer: Elena Tikhonova is an economist and entrepreneur, and the creator and produc ... Read more
Algeo is the most beautiful scientific graphing calculator available on the Play Store. It's ...
Wish you could read the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People in 10 Minutes? Download our app t ...
Galaxy Kids is an AI-powered mobile app that provides a fun English-learning environment for ...