Yes, but nowadays I do everything. That means design, testing, and all kinds of admin.
On Android making the app work with all the different phones by different companies.
The interviewee, Mr. Julian Miller, is the CEO of Plum Amazing, a US-based, but international company, specializing in mobile and desktop shareware and commercial software applications since 2007.
All the main browsers. All are useful in different ways. 1password because it has made working with hundreds of passwords and sites simple.
Maybe 7 years.
The main need by users is to protect their apps. Both visible and invisible watermarks help protect users' photos when they share them. It's how they maintain a connection to their photos even if they are shared and there is no other way to know the photographer. People take amazing photos and they should get credit for them.
iWatermark+ has both visible and invisible watermarks. It includes many watermark types, like text, graphics, vectors, QR codes, text arc, stegomark (invisible steganographic), metadata, and others. Each is important and has a different purpose. Also, it saves all the custom watermarks you make which can then be used anytime instantly in the future. You can watermark with one or many watermarks simultaneously. There's much more to see.
We'll be adding some surprises on Android and iOS. One is that it will soon be possible to import/export a single watermark or many watermarks at a time.
Download and try the app, it has a free with in-app purchases and a paid version and people like both because they both have all features available to use. Once you do then think what you might like to see next in the app and let us know.
Watermark to protect your photo and video (1080 & 4k). iWatermark+ the Essential Professional Watermark App. Batch Watermarking Using Visible & Invisible Watermarks
Text, Logo, QR-Code, Signature on photo or video and more. Adding a watermark displays that it was created and is owned by you.
Watermarking your Android (or Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Samsung) photos & videos is easy with a watermark or watermarks using your name, logo, copyright, trademark, QR code, signature, etc. Sign your photos with 5 visible and 2 invisible = 7 watermark types.
Use one or multiple watermarks simultaneously on one or a batch of photos. Then share to Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, etc...
Only iWatermark+ has 7 Watermark Types-
5 Visible Watermarks:
- Text - and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc
- Arc Text
- Bitmap Graphics - import your logo or use our library
- Signature Scan - creates a watermark of your signature
- QRCode - creates a watermark that is like a barcode, readable by any smartphone camera and can contain up to 4000 characters of info
2 Invisible Watermarks:
- Metadata - for making watermarks that include IPTC/EXIF tags (like camera info, GPS, copyright, etc.) info
- Steganographic - for hiding a watermark in the color data of a photo
Only iWatermark+ has these features:
* watermark photos/videos (1080 & 4k)
* creates 7 watermark types, text, text on an arc, bitmap, signature, QR, metadata, and steganographic
* steganographic watermark that embeds info invisibly in the photo
* keeps a database of all your watermarks
* apply multiple watermarks to one photo
* watermark one or multiple photos in batch mode
* 292 excellent fonts for your text watermarks
* engrave and emboss text
* signature scanner to instantly import your signature or graphic as a watermark
* live preview and editing of font, color, scale, opacity, size, position and angle
* view metadata & exif in photos
* create metadata tags in text watermarks
* share to Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Date: December 12, 2022
Developer: Plum Amazing
About developer: The interviewee, Mr. Julian Miller, is the CEO of Plum Amazing, a US-based, ... Read more