Yes. I have been working as a software developer since 2001.
The most difficult part is to add a lot of functionality into a small mobile app. To make the app look and behave professionally and at the same time keep it small.
Our mission is to help small businesses grow. When we founded our company we knew that a lot of small and medium-sized businesses still use low and non-tech methods to track their sales, inventory, and performance. In 2008 we created Vladster to make IncoPOS a full-featured commercial product. That product helps small businesses do their work. With time we added more commercial features like the Touch Screen module for faster sales and the Dashboard for back-office administrators.
Photos by Google – very minimalistic and gives you unlimited storage for photos.
Spotify – I love listening to music and most of the music I like is there.
PingTools – I use this all the time when I have to diagnose network issues and there is Wi-Fi.
JuiceSSH – Makes it possible to manage remote Linux servers from your phone.
Make sales from anywhere and connect with all kind of printers (including fiscal ones) via Bluetooth, USB or WiFi.
Most similar apps cannot work with fiscal devices at all. IncoPOS works together with IncoCloud so you can make sales, purchases, transfers, stock-takings, wastes and track inventory from anywhere and automatically synchronize the data with up to 99 devices when there is internet. At the same time, you have reports that can show you the operations made by remote devices if you have permission to do so.
Wait and see :)
Try the app and if you like it give us a good review.
Full POS system for your android device.
Some of the great features include:
- Registering of orders, sales, purchases, transfers, and stock-takings.
- Price checker mode to quickly find the price of an item using its barcode.
- Support for multiple tax rates or VAT groups.
- Support for multiple user accounts. Permissions can be configured and set per user from IncoPOS on desktops.
- Support for Bluetooth fiscal and Epson devices. Support for Barcode scanners.
- Custom locations layout for easy use in restaurants.
- Connect with other mobile devices via IncoCloud (http://incocloud.com) or by connecting to a shared MySQL server.
- Connect with a full desktop front and back office (http://incopos.com) with just a few steps. IncoPOS can run on Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Lookup sales statistics for your remote employees by connecting your databases via IncoCloud and using the reports in IncoPOS.
- Multi-language support, that can be configured from the Settings menu.
- Remote database wipe is available for IncoCloud group administrators in case a device is lost or stolen.
- Remote backup of all your sales data is available via IncoCloud.
Date: April 3, 2020
About developer: Our mission is to help small businesses grow. When we founded our company we ... Read more