Dependencies on designs, APIs and localisations.
Stylish Twitter client with a twist. Tweet like never before
Google finance on the web. It’s up to the point without any hassles.
Twitter lists are hard to find, curate and maintain. Twitter itself is cluttered with ads and suggested content. I wanted to make an app where users can connect to multiple timelines where tweets are relevant to interests.
Twitter and many of the twitter clients offer little value but Twitter itself has great content. When a user follows 500 people on Twitter the timeline becomes irrelevant. I wanted to solve this problem by providing more timelines within the same app. And of course great UX.
We have a long roadmap to bring various features to find great and relevant content along with usability features. And also Android and web versions.
Pre-order for free until 19.12.19!
About App: In addition to your personal timeline, discover multiple timelines for news, popular and lysts right from your home screen.
Why you should use HitLyst:
HitLyst was built with feedback from thousands of Twitter users and perfected over the years.
- 20k+ curated lists with 250k+ verified accounts categorized into 25 interests like music, movies, politics and sports.
- Follow trending topics around you, without opening the app
- Choose the frequency of your alerts about trends & hashtags
- Customize your timelines with different fonts, themes, media, app icon, profile image style and dark, light and iOS system modes
- Add multiple Twitter accounts, use GIPHY keyboard while composing tweets, add users to your lists directly from timeline and tons of other features.
Categories: News & Magazines
Date: November 27, 2019
About developer: Stylish Twitter client with a twist. Tweet like never before Read more
Newsfeed is the service that connects trusted media content with readers who are looking for ...