Yes, but not much. I've mostly started learning development properly while building the website & app (and re-written it from scratch, about 3 times).
React-Native was in an early development stage, not as stable as today, and upgrading was tricky and painful sometimes.
Having a large amount of data on the client side and querying them quickly, was also tricky.
SoftATAC is a small company in Romania, dedicated to improving the teaching & learning experience for the driving school industry. E-learning apps, CRM-ERP for driving schools, community, drive safe.
As an owner, Andrei Ciceu is a developer, start-up enthusiast, and a geek. He likes playing sports & video games, and traveling.
Pocket Git: Very good Android GIT client, gives access to all my repos on mobile.
Shazam: Saves my favorite songs from parties & events.
Spotify: Amazing AI music discovery service, great UI/UX and integration with TV/google Home, Laptop.
Started working in 2012 on the web version, and I think 2014 the Ionic-Cordova version of the mobile app, and then the React-Native version of the mobile app in 2016.
To learn how to drive in a logical and easy manner, rather than just cramming up theory. And also improve the communication between driving schools and students.
While using the app, it "learns" which subjects you don't have a strong grasp on, and suggests you questions from that specific field; so, you get a complete and sound learning experience.
I've developed an algorithm (it was actually my master's thesis) that generates a personalized data model for each student, keeps track of their answers to the theory questions, and creates questionnaires with the "problematic" ones.
There's a "Plan for getting a driving licence" section, which contains all the steps necessary to get your driving licence: from signing up to the driving school, driving with the instructor, learning & taking the exams, taxes, etc. We plan to add more detailed data/articles to those parts.
And, adding new driving schools.
Share the app with friends who are now (or want to in the future) getting their driving licence.
SoferOnline offers you an organized, simple and complete way to prepare for your license and professional certificates: through car quizzes by chapters, legislation course and a unique preparation algorithm.
You pass the theory exam (hall) with flying colors and you easily remember the traffic rules when you take the practical test.
You choose the exam date, and the app makes sure you cover all the material by test day, creating a personalized learning plan with DRPCIV self-tests and dividing the material into chapters and daily exercises.
You know all the time what your level of preparation is and how much more you need to be completely (100%) ready for the exam.
You can prepare both for the license and for professional car certificates (passenger transport, goods)
Personalized training - learning environment
- With a unique AI algorithm tracking your progress, the app repeats the questions you got wrong until it's sure you've mastered them all.
- Daily, you receive questions from the traffic law chapters that you have not yet solved, to make sure that you have gone through the entire subject of the chosen category and have not overlooked anything.
- Official DRPCIV question sets on each chapter (from that chapter only) to test yourself and deepen it.
- License plan - contains the necessary information, from driving school registration, documents required for the learner's file, to driving test tips.
In the application you will find
- Official DRPCIV Questionnaires 2022, coming to the exam, updated to the day
- Questions for all categories, organized by chapter and online car tests: motorcycles (A, A1, A2, AM); B, B1, Tr; freight transport (C, C1); passenger transport (D, D1, TB, TV); trailers (BE, CE, DE, B1E, C1E, D1E)
- Car quizzes explained for categories: B, B1, Tr
- Road signs and markings (priority car signs, warning, mandatory, etc.), with description and images.
- Road legislation course according to GEO 195/2002 and GEO no. 63/2006.
- License reacquisition: official DRPCIV DRPCIV tests 2022 for the reacquisition (recovery) of a suspended driver's license (questionnaire 13 of 15).
ARR professional car certificates , including:
- Transportation of people (Uber, Bolt, FreeNow, etc.); taxi, taxi manager
- ADR tanks; ADR class 1; Oversized; Damaged vehicles; Hire; Instructor; Professors;
- CPC goods; CPC persons; CPI goods; CPI persons;
- Safety advisors - classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 and UN 1202,1203,1223;
- Managers transporting goods and people;
Good luck with your studies and exams!
The SoferOnline team 🚗🦉
Date: August 7, 2022
About developer: SoftATAC is a small company in Romania, dedicated to improving the teaching ... Read more