Yes, I have been a programmer for the past five years.
Keeping people's journal data secure and avoiding any data losses. Apart from that, the hardest part has been to make the app intuitive so that users find it simple and easy to use.
Apart from the apps I've built, I like the app 'Files Go' from Google. It's simple and does what it's meant to do.
I've been working on the app for the past 1.5 years, did take a long break in between due to work related stuff.
The reason I built Chat-Journal is that I couldn't stick with any of the Journal/Notes apps after trying out a lot of them. The need of the user (myself included) that I had in mind was simplicity, what inspired a chat-based notes/journal app was the fact that sending a text message to your friend is way less daunting than writing something down in your notes/journal app.
Chat-Journal takes a whole new approach to note-taking/journaling, it uses a one-of-a-kind chat-based mechanism to make the whole process less intimidating.All the other conventional apps available in the Playstore/AppStore today present you with a blank screen which is discouraging, imagine if there were no instant-messaging apps and you'd have to send emails to your friends, you would rather reserve yourself from writing anything much in such a case.
Currently working on polishing the app and building a robust google drive backup system. I plan on creating an ios app in the future (and maybe even a web client).
I'd request you to try out the app, I'm sure you will fall in love with the experience the app offers, and also share the app with your friends and family to help spread the word.
Make Chat journal your personal companion in your journey towards self-improvement. It's a simple, one of a kind, chat-based journal application designed with simplicity at its core. Apart from being an excellent Journal, it helps you take quick notes and also visualize your thought streams as single-sided conversations.
Why Chat Journal?
* It's an excellent Journal that makes journaling fun, quick, and easy.
* It's a simple but powerful app for taking quick notes without the hassle of opening a dedicated notes app. Further your notes or journal entries are indexed with respect to date and time and are readily searchable.
* Timeline, a place where all your entries are beautifully arranged in chronological order along with event tags above them.
* Statistics, pretty graphs to analyzing how you are performing.
* Labels, to monitor your daily habits, behaviors, or anything that can be counted!
* Mood Tracker helps you track your mood over a specified time period in the simplest possible way.
* Hashtags can help you organize your entries across multiple pages.
* Images, to express yourself better.
* Lets you bookmark events for easy reference.
* Questionnaire Bot can help you spark your imagination & creativity, trigger a long lost memory or help you know about yourself.
* Dialy Questions allow you to easily follow your progress on something you've been working on or help you with personal development!
* Supports PIN and Fingerprint protection for the app.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Auto data sync with google drive.
* Has an elegant material interface that encourages you to write more.
* Local and automatic cloud backups, so you don't lose your data when switching between devices.
How you can use the app.
* Maintain a daily journal to track what you are doing.
* Track your mood effortlessly.
* To analyze your thought streams as single-sided conversations.
* Take quick notes about something without having to index them.
* Create 'pages' to track the progress of something you are working on.
* To write down to-dos and reminders.
* Break down future goals and challenges.
* Most importantly the app is designed to be flexible enough to handle anything to intend to do with it.
The app is actively under development and updates will be rolled out every week so stay tuned for more feature updates and don't forget to leave your suggestions and feature requests.
Date: September 22, 2020
Introducing Posh Film, the ultimate movie app for the sophisticated cinephile see ...