Yes, we are publishing mobile apps since 2013.
Fine-tuning the particle animations inside of the Calory circle on Home Screen for Android devices.
Kriss Smolka, the interviewee, and the developer of this app is the creator of the award-winning health & fitness app WaterMinder. WaterMinder was named Apple App Store Editor’s Choice in 2019 and has been featured by The New Yorker, Women’s Health, Glamour, Business Insider, BGR, Venture Beat, Apple, and more. Along with Calory, Kriss also created apps such as FitnessView or HabitMinder. More information about him and his cool projects can be found on FunnMedia.com
The interviewee chose not to answer this question.
We started working on Calory end of 2018 and was released in 2019.
We wanted to create a super simple calorie tracking tool where you can quickly log the number of calories you have consumed.
Simplicity, less clutter, and straight to the point for counting calories.
We plan to add more customizations for users of the Home Screen, more statistics and insights as well as support more regions for our food directory.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated! We listen and note down all suggestions and comments.
SIMPLE, EASY AND FAST CALORIE COUNTING
Quick way to count, track and tally your calories during the day.
WHY COUNT CALORIES
Everyone has a personalized number of calories they should eat every day based on factors including their weight, height, activity levels, and weight loss/maintenance/gain goals.
It’s hard to track calorie intake, though, not least because it’s easy to forget everything you eat during a busy day.
Recording your calories as you eat gives you a clearer picture of the calories you are consuming. It also enhances your awareness of food values and nutrient levels, all of which help you make healthier choices when eating.
HOW IT WORKS
Based on your weight, height, and activity level, Calory will calculate a suggested daily calorie goal for you. The daily goal will also factor in if you want to maintain, lose or gain weight.
After you know your daily energy requirements, your challenge is to eat the right number of calories!
Calory, meanwhile, will remind you throughout the day to record your calorie intake.
GREAT CALORY FEATURES
• Quick Value Add - quickly add calories you have consumed - it takes seconds
• Create custom Plates for regular food and meals you eat
• Daily Calorie Intake Calculator which tells you how many calories you need per day
• Macro Tracking - track your macronutrient goals
• Water Tracker - track your daily water intake needs
• Keep track of your weight
• Daily history snapshot where you can review your logged meals
• Custom Reminders / Notifications to keep you on track
• Multiple theme colors to choose from so you can customize Calory
• NO registration or sign-up required! All information is stored and kept on your device.
• Journal View - alternative home screen layout option - see all of your data at a glance
• Dark Mode!
Categories: Health & Fitness
Date: January 26, 2022
Developer: Kriss Smolka
About developer: Kriss Smolka, the interviewee, and the developer of this app is the creator ... Read more