The Ayoa app is developed by my companyOpenGenius, we are a software and training providing company. We have a team of talented, committed developers who are naturally in tune with the wants and needs of users.
The most challenging part is making sure it’s UX is super high quality and intuitive for everyone who picks it up – because Ayoa can be used in so many different ways, there are lots of different starting points. Luckily, we’ve dedicated enough time to this that our users' feedback indicates that Ayoa is natural to use and fits perfectly into their daily life.
Chris Griffiths, a multi-time bestselling author on creativity and innovation, is the founder and CEO of OpenGenius - the company behind remote work management tool Ayoa.com. He is a pioneer in combining creative thinking strategies with technology to enhance productivity which has been exemplified in Ayoa – the world’s first app to provide a central visual hub for big picture thinking and powerful remote work.
Apps like Programming Hub are really cool because they show people how to code in their spare time. Duolingo is also great because it’s such a simple, nifty way of weaving language learning into every day. Basically, as a company, we’re inspired by apps that find ways to make life better for people in simple, innovative ways.
Ayoa was launched in June 2019, and prior to that OpenGenius had two software tools: iMindMap and DropTask. These tools respectively focused on creativity and productivity, but we soon realized that people needed to be able to come up with ideas and then turn them into actionable tasks, with collaboration features as well. So while Ayoa is still fairly new as an app, the idea for its creation has really been a long time in the coming.
The key need we’re addressing is the desire to do good work. Ayoa provides users with a tool that can be used remotely or in the office to connect individuals with their colleagues, generate ideas (solo or with others) and then make these ideas a reality with intuitive and fully-fledged task management to boot. All in all, Ayoa minimizes stress and maximizes success!
The market is crowded with task management tools like Trello, collaboration tools like Slack and idea generation tools like Miro. Yet none of these apps encompass all these areas: task management, collaboration and idea generation. That means users have to jump between apps, a practice known as “context switching”, not only is this annoying for the user, it’s anti-productivity. Ayoa’s key innovation is to bring all these elements together in a visually cohesive and stimulating workspace. It’s fun, it’s flexible and it truly enables people to do good work, together.
We have a lot of future plans – and we are agile and responsive to the requests of our users and the demands of the outside world. Obviously the COVID-19 outbreak has a had a huge impact on people and businesses around the globe, and we’re now looking at adding new features to make Ayoa even better for remote work. These include: virtual meeting capture – a way of capturing meeting notes whilst talking, with a simple functionality that allows these notes to be seamlessly structured in a Mind Map or planned in a task board. We’re also looking at adding a Zoom integration for in-app video calls. And last but not least, a Team Pulse Dashboard – a quick overview of all employees’ daily workloads, a snapshot of what everyone’s doing so users are always kept in the loop. For full details on our upcoming features, you should check out our roadmap page: https://www.ayoa.com/coming-soon/
I’d ask them to sign up to Ayoa and give it a try – it’s completely free with no strings attached. On average, our surveyed user base says that Ayoa makes them 46% more productive – so there’s only one way to find out if it could do the same for you: www.ayoa.com/signup
Ayoa (the new, combined product of DropTask and iMindMap) is the world’s first all in one Mind Mapping, Chat and Task Management application, allowing individuals and teams from around the world to achieve more than ever before. Generate ideas, turn thoughts into actionable tasks, create collaborative Task Boards and chat with your team - all in real-time and within one place.
In Ayoa you can create, innovate and action ideas in the best way possible. Whether you’re using Ayoa to look for creative ways to solve a business problem, tackle your workload or seamlessly chat with your colleagues without jumping between different apps, you’ll have everything you’ll need to bring your best ideas to life, all within one, powerful tool. And did we mention that you can stay on top of your work from anywhere and at anytime, too?
Sign up to Ayoa for free today.
What Ayoa gives you:
Develop innovative ideas:
• Create unique Mind Maps to instantly visualize your ideas
• Quickly turn your Mind Map branches into tasks
• Intuitive workspaces such as Workflow and Canvas to turn your ideas into tasks
• Customizable Task Boards to plan and manage your tasks
• Unlimited tasks and categories so there’s no restrictions to what you can create
Combat your workload with ease:
• My Planner for prioritizing and conquering your workload
• Due Dates to schedule important dates
• Cover Images to help personalise your tasks
• Task Reminders with customizable alerts
• Break tasks down into smaller chunks with a Checklist
• Recurring tasks so you never miss a deadline
• Visual indicators such as arrows, status and important and urgency flags
• Task Board templates for a quick way to get to work
• Daily updates of your schedule to show tasks that’re upcoming
Collaborate with your team in one place:
• Ayoa Chat - send instant messages to groups and individuals from within your Task Board
• Share tasks with the team in real-time
• Collaborative Task Boards and Mind Maps - allowing you to work together and in the same place
• Task assignment to show who’s accountable
• Instant Notifications when updates have been made by team members
• Unlimited File Attachments to ensure everything you need is in one place
• Reply to comments with a like or an Emoji, directly from your notifications
• Permission settings for full control of what information can be accessed and edited by others
• Send tasks direct from your inbox into Ayoa
• Easily copy and move tasks between different task boards
• Integrates with some of your most loved tools including Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote and more
Support from our team:
• Receive assistance from our support team whenever you have a query
• Join our exclusive tester program and gain access to new and exclusive features before anyone
• Your use of this app is subject to the Ayoa Terms and Conditions, which can be found at: www.ayoa.com/terms-and-conditions/
Date: April 8, 2020
Developer: Chris Griffiths
About developer: Chris Griffiths, a multi-time bestselling author on creativity and innovatio ... Read more
Our goals and dreams, and our journey to that destination is what keeps us alive...
Are you a frequent user of sheets?
Do you find it difficult to manage spreadsheets from ...
24me is a Smart Personal Assistant - The award-winning app that helps millions of people all ...