Yes, we did. We actually established the company in the year 2017 on the beautiful Prince Edward Island in Canada by some experienced software developers. Every one of us has ever coded or developed different applications, ranging from video games to utility applications, crossing mobile, PC, and web platforms. It’s the first time that we joined hands to work together but we have been good friends for a long time.
The AutoSender (and AutoSender Pro app) application utilizes the newly booming “telecom cloud” services to provide features including virtual phone numbers, scheduled text messages, sending/receiving text messages as well as some value-added services.
In order to associate all messaging services to the virtual phone number, we need to have a well-defined data structure in both server and terminal ends. Also, the app needs to utilize a scheme to notify users and dynamically reflect the changes in real-time. Such a feature costs us a lot of effort and in the end, we achieved the target.
- Google maps : I not only use it for mapping and navigating, but also use its POI (point of interest) to get the preferred services. For example, I can see the reviews & rates of a restaurant, and can also see the hiking and biking trails on road net, and can also find the cheapest gas price at gas stations nearby.
- Yahoo! Finance : Yahoo! Sounds like an outdated name. But its finance app is designed extremely well. It aggregates stock quotes, bond rates, ETFs, cryptos… almost anything you can think of in the finance section. Its news section is very updated and smart enough to show the most relevant ones to users.
- WhatsApp : Simple, easy to use and very secure IM tool. Shall one good for communicating everywhere in the world.
We have worked on the AutoSender and AutoSender Pro apps for about 3 years.
In the beginning, when we design the app we consider to meet many people’s need to automate the text message sending at the specified time without people intervention. It can be widely used in digital marketing and promotion, remote reminding, eCard sending at special days and festivals, and so on.
After the app was launched and we notice another user case that the sending and receiving people may want to have bi-way communication. However, the original design only allows users to send texts from a cloud number, which can’t receive any reply. We then design the Private Number feature to allow users to own a unique USA/Canadian phone number to send and receive text messages. With this feature, people all over the world can use the number to receive SMS verification code, communicate with strangers anonymously, and so on.
Scheduling messages is supported by multiple apps, however, combing the automated text message with virtual phone numbers and also the value-added services is unique in the market when it came out. Achieving this is the most challenging aspect, and also what our app is differentiated from others. Our apps allow users all over the world to use the USA or Canadian phone number to send and receive SMS, which can bring a lot of use cases that other apps don’t support.
We plan to create the feature of multiple virtual numbers in one app, meaning users with one AutoSender (Pro) app will be able to use multiple numbers to send and receive text messages. This will perfectly fit the need for sales and marketing purposes for small and mid-size businesses (SMEs).
Please share the app with your friends. In the app you will find the page to share it and you will get the free credits as award for that. Simply click the “Earn free credits” button and then you can share the app link with one-click.
Also please let us know your experience by contacting us at the support page. We are keen to serve you better.
Get a USA/Canada phone number for messaging. Automatically or manually send SMS/MMS, and receive SMS for free. Group texting, SMS auto-reply(all), and auto-forward.
The app provides a very low-cost and highly flexible solution for different application scenarios:
- Subscribe for a virtual number in the United States or Canada (Private Number) bundling with your Apple ID, Gmail, or device phone number for automatic or manual text messages. It hides your personal contact information in communication.
- With the Private Number, users can SMS or MMS other people as if living in the United States or Canada, even they are actually not living there
- Auto Reply, Auto Reply-to-All, and Auto Forwarding features over the Private Number can be used for SMS Out-of-Office set up, customer services, SMS-based answer machine, and so on
- The Private Number can receive SMS verification codes for free, no matter they are sent from the normal phone numbers or short numbers. It works with online services such as Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, online banking, and whatever apps requires a US/Canadian mobile number for SMS verification
- All scheduled messaging tasks are executed on the cloud automatically. Good for group messaging and remote office environment to automate texting your employees or business partners in-work, such as instructions, reminders, executions, and so on.
- It's a reliable group texting reminder for tenant paying rental fee, staff submitting weekly/monthly reports, students handing over assignments, and so on.
- Sales people can use the app as a personal marketing tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or marketing messages.
- If you are in love with someone, and want to send romantic text or e-cards to express your feeling repeatedly, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart.
- For meetings, appointments, events, birthday greetings, and so on, you can schedule poster group messages to be auto-sent to remind a group of people.
The app provides below major features:
• Automatically or manually send the pre-designed eCards or self-design text content
• A private second phone number (Private Number) in US & Canada to automatically send messages
• Auto Reply, Auto Forward, Reply-to-All, Shared line
• Unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited group messaging
• Highly reliable text message delivery
AutoSender app uses a cloud service to process and store auto-sent and received SMS/MMS content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. You can get free credits by viewing the in-app mobile ads.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. With the subscription you will have the below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Extra bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
2) Only in US & Canada contacts can receive MMS.
Date: October 25, 2021
Developer: FreeRamble Technology Inc.
Symlex VPN is a blazing-fast app providing a free VPN proxy service with several strong VPN p ...
Get online privacy and free access with the most anonymous VPN.